M7-RD550PTWS is a professional IR wireless dome network camera, with 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD, Ethernet and wireless 802.11g, H.264, 720X480 resolutions, maximum 30 fps and 24 infrared lights. It provides built-in web server and supports for video motion detection and I/O for alarm/event handling and built-in SD card drive. There is two way audio and Audio full duplex G.711.
- Dual core CPU processor for H.264
- H.264 video D-1 resolution is 720 x 486 for NTSC systems and 720 x 576 for PAL systems
- 1/3 Sony CCD sensor 550 TVL color / 600 TVL black and white high quality image
- Infrared leds distance is 150 ft
- FTP image from camera to server by same name option for weather station and engineering projects
- Maximum frame rate is 30 fps 720 x 486 for NTSC and 25 fps 720 x 576 for PAL
- Network bit stream rate is 100Kbps - 3Mbps
- Microseven software lifetime updates
- Provide www.microseven.com for customers online monitoring camera live around the world
- LIVE Still images are available when Microseven network cameras are online over the internet. This feature is working for all the browsers and different operating systems without installation of any software. The internet web browsers are included in IE, Firefox, Safari, Netscape, Google web browser and other mobile phone device and home automation device such as HAI. And operating systems may be included Microsoft Windows, MAC OS X and Linux, Solaris and etc.
- LIVE Streaming - flash format works for ALL browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Netscape, Chrome) on the Internet without installing any software. Hosted by Microseven.com. It can be embedded on your application and your website.
- Camera built-in web server enables video LIVE anywhere over the internet;
- SD card drive is for (SDHC) SD card and maximum recording video streaming data up to 100 hours with 8 GB.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 G with WEP and WPA encryptions
- Provide Internet connection both Ethernet RJ45 and Wireless 802.11 G
- Motion detection alerts with 12x16 detecting areas & 9 level sensitivities, once motion alerts triggered, captured images will be sent to FTP or Email address, support Google Gmail and at same moment motion alerts will trigger camera to record video data on data storage media
- TCP/IP and RTSP protocol;
- Dual-streams available to set recording video data ratio and remote video transmit ratio on demand.
- Three video output such as AV output for analog and two network digital output accessed by Ethernet and wireless
- Two ways audio
- Support multiple monitors on one PC for full screen.
- Free web hosted your cameras in www.microseven.com
- See There Over the Internet
Place this plug-and-play camera in your home, office, vacation home or almost anywhere else you'd like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required at the location. The camera can be viewed and controlled from a standard Web browser, video display, requires no additional software for the PC that you're viewing it on. All of the other required software is already inside the camera.
- Any Image Bright and Clear
Microseven network camera features a CCD (Charged Couple Device) for sharp, enhanced image expression. The image refreshing speed (maximum) has been increased to 30 images per second for smoother displays of moving images.
- Be Able to Used Outdoor
- Audio in for MIC
To enable monitoring image with sound.
- 802.11g Wireless Communication & Ethernet Connection - No PC Required
Microseven network camera can communicate wirelessly with standard 802.11g wireless devices, allowing the flexibility to install and operate the camera without running network wires, and utilizing SSID filtering and powerful 64 bit WEP encryption and WPA-PSK helps to protect your wireless network from illegal intrusion. Since the camera is attached through an Ethernet connection (or router) and power source, you don't need a computer at each location you want monitored. Each camera has a built-in web server with IP address. To view the images on a PC, simply open a graphics-capable Web browser and type in the cameras specified, password optional Internet address.
- Record Directly onto SD Cards
Microseven network camera features an SD Memory Card drive for recording images captured by the network camera directly onto an SD Memory Card (sold separately).
- Power up without a PC
Just plug your camera into a wall outlet. The data are transmitted over the CAT5 wire or wireless 802.11g. Plus, each camera has a built-in Web server with IP address. To view the camera's images on a PC, simply open a graphics-capable Web browser and type in the cameras specified Internet address (password optional).
- Control the Camera Remotely
Using a standard Web browser, video display, you can control the movement of the camera.
- Motion detection Alerts recording
Microseven network camera can be set to record and/or notify you when someone enters the room when triggered by motion. It is possible for the camera to email or record.
- Create Your Own Free Web Address
The FREE microseven.com service allows you to create a personal Web address (e.g., http://ryan.microseven.com) at which your camera's live image can be found on the Internet. Access your Microseven Network Camera live from virtually any Internet connection point around the world! Your Web browser is the only software you'll need. No matter what kind of Internet connection you have or which Internet provider you use, the microseven.com service will keep your camera's Internet address permanent.
M7-RD550PTWS IR Middle Speed P/T IP Camera adopts SONY CCD, with bright and exquisite images. As video & audio multi-media equipment that based on network transmission, which adopts built-in and multi-media communication technology, the camera is a multi-media network terminal that can directly connect to the network.
The camera adopts all-built-in technology, which can be connected to the TCP/IP network without any other equipment and realize the video & audio collection, code compression and transmission function. Outstanding H.264 compression code arithmetic guarantees the minimum occupation of bandwidth, and built-in Web Server enables users to visit the IP camera through IE or special surveillance management software.
- Power terminal connections
- Video output terminal connection
- Audio input terminal connection
- Audio output terminal connection
- Alarm Connection
- Network socket terminal connection
- USB interface connector
- RJ45 connections
Camera Operation Instruction
- PTZ operation
Users can use control the PTZ by M7 CMS to realize “up, down, left, right” movements to track moving targets or mobile video images.
- PTZ auto scan operation
Auto scan function is a continuous action of 355 ° even speed when the lens is on a fixed status.
- Make sure that the other action of the PTZ should be stopped before activate the “Auto Scan” operation.
- Click Start auto scan button of PTZ panel to activate this function.
- During PTZ “Auto Scan” operation, click Stop auto scan button to stop scanning.
The following installation should be undertaken by qualified service personnel or system installers.
The following installation method is indoor hoisting.
Ask an expert about the bearing capability and structure of the installation surface, if the surface is not solid enough, the camera may drop down. To get the weight of camera please refer to the product specification.
1. Fix the screws
Get the fixed screws to fix the pedestals onto the installing surface, with back side upward and front side downward.
2. Install cameras
Aim the screw remaining outside part into the hole of the camera, twist the camera clockwise to the end.