The streaming video is 25 - 30 frame per second over Internet. The following stream is recorded by VLC RTSP:
M7-HSDDNWS-18X is a high-performance outdoor PTZ high speed dome wireless network camera, which features SONY EXView 18X zoom PTZ engine, 360 degree no limit rotation, 256 presets positions, wireless Ethernet and wireless 802.11g, H.264, 720X480 resolutions, maximum 30 fps, and built-in SD card driver, IP66 rated housing. Its built-in fan and heater offers maximum protection in all tough conditions from -30C degree up to +50C degree.
- SONY EXView 18X PTZ Engine and SONY Sensor
- Dual core CPU processor for H.264
- H.264 video D-1 resolution is 720 x 486 for NTSC systems and 720 x 576 for PAL systems
- EXView sensor 480 TVL color / 570 TVL black and white high quality image
- Maximum frame rate is 30 fps 720 x 486 for NTSC and 25 fps 720 x 576 for PAL
- Outdoor weatherproof -30 C degree to +50 C degree
- Can be recorded on NAS server from camera to NAS server
- FTP image from camera to server by same name option for weather station and engineering projects
- Network bit stream rate is 8 Kbps - 3 Mbps
- Microseven software lifetime updates
- Provide www.microseven.com for customers online monitoring camera live around the world
- LIVE still images are available when Microseven network cameras are online over the internet. This feature is working for all the browsers and different operating systems without installation of any software. The internet web browsers are included in IE, Firefox, Safari, Netscape, Google web browser and other mobile phone device and home automation device such as HAI. And operating systems may be included Microsoft Windows, MAC OS X and Linux, Solaris and etc.
- LIVE Streaming - flash format works for ALL browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Netscape, Chrome) on the Internet without installing any software. Hosted by Microseven.com. It can be embedded on your application and your website.
- Camera built-in web server enables video LIVE anywhere over the internet;
- SD card driver is for (SDHC) SD card and maximum recording video streaming data up to 100 hours with 8 GB.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 G with WEP and WPA encryptions
- Provide Internet connection both Ethernet RJ45 and Wireless 802.11 G
- Motion detection alerts with 12x16 detecting areas & 9 level sensitivities, once motion alerts triggered, captured images will be sent to FTP or Email address, support Google Gmail and at same moment motion alerts will trigger camera to record video data on data storage media
- TCP/IP and RTSP protocol;
- Dual-streams available to set recording video data ratio and remote video transmit ratio on demand.
- Digital control on OSD menu
- The dome built-in a blower/heater for very cold weather
- Support multiple monitors on one PC for full screen.
- Free web hosted your camera in www.microseven.com
- POE by using M7-M-DC3 and M7-F-DC3 are available (POE is power over Ethernet cable [cat5e])
This item we need 5 business days to ship out from our walnut warehouse!
OSD Management in Microseven Software
OSD Mangement in Web User Interface
- See There Over the Internet
Place this plug-and-play camera in your home, office, vacation home or almost anywhere else you'd like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required at the location. The camera can be viewed and controlled from a standard Web browser, video display, requires no additional software for the PC that you're viewing it on. All of the other required software is already inside the camera.
- Any Image Bright and Clear
Microseven network camera features a CCD (Charged Couple Device) for sharp, enhanced image expression. The image refreshing speed (maximum) has been increased to 30 images per second for smoother displays of moving images.
- Be Able to Used Outdoor
- Audio in for MIC
To enable monitoring image with sound.
- 802.11g Wireless Communication & Ethernet Connection - No PC Required
Microseven network camera can communicate wirelessly with standard 802.11g wireless devices, allowing the flexibility to install and operate the camera without running network wires, and utilizing SSID filtering and powerful 64 bit WEP encryption and WPA-PSK helps to protect your wireless network from illegal intrusion. Since the camera is attached through an Ethernet connection (or router) and power source, you don't need a computer at each location you want monitored. Each camera has a built-in web server with IP address. To view the images on a PC, simply open a graphics-capable Web browser and type in the cameras specified, password optional Internet address.
- Record Directly onto SD Cards
Microseven network camera features an SD Memory Card drive for recording images captured by the network camera directly onto an SD Memory Card (sold separately).
- Power up without a PC
Just plug your camera into a wall outlet. The data are transmitted over the CAT5 wire or wireless 802.11g. Plus, each camera has a built-in Web server with IP address. To view the camera's images on a PC, simply open a graphics-capable Web browser and type in the cameras specified Internet address (password optional).
- Control the Camera Remotely
Using a standard Web browser, video display, you can control the movement of the camera.
- Motion detection Alerts recording
Microseven network camera can be set to record and/or notify you when someone enters the room when triggered by motion. It is possible for the camera to email or record.
- Create Your Own Free Web Address
The FREE microseven.com service allows you to create a personal Web address (e.g., http://ryan.microseven.com) at which your camera's live image can be found on the Internet. Access your Microseven Network Camera live from virtually any Internet connection point around the world! Your Web browser is the only software you'll need. No matter what kind of Internet connection you have or which Internet provider you use, the microseven.com service will keep your camera's Internet address permanent.
M7-HSDDNWS-18X high speed dome network cameras adopt SONY / Hitachi zoom module, with bright and exquisite images. As video & audio multi-media equipment that based on network transmission, which adopts built-in and multi-media communication technology, the camera is a multi-media network terminal that can directly connect to the network.
The camera adopts all-built-in technology, which can be connected to the TCP/IP network without any other equipment and realize the video & audio collection, code compression and transmission function. Outstanding H.264 compression code arithmetic guarantees the minimum occupation of bandwidth, and built-in Web Server enables users to visit the IP camera through IE or special surveillance management software.
Furthermore, the camera adopts built-in fans and heater, which guarantees the weather-proof running of the equipment.
- Connection Interfaces
- Audio Connection
- Power Connection
- PIN Connection Interface
- RJ45 Connections
- Alarm Connections
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera yourself.
To prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or covers. No part inside can be repaired by users. Ask a qualified service person for serving.
- Handle the camera with care.
Avoid striking or shaking. The camera could be damaged by improper handling or storage.
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture.
If rain or moisture, turn the power off immediately and ask a qualified service person for servicing. Moisture can damage the camera and also create the danger of electric shock.
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body. Use a dry soft cloth to clean the camera when dirty. In case the dirt is hard to remove, use a mild detergent and wipe gently.
- Pay great attention to the CCD faceplate cleaning
Do not clean the CCD with strong or abrasive detergents. Use lens tissue or a cotton tipped applicator and ethanol.
- Never face the camera towards the sun.
Do not aim the camera at bright objects. Whether the camera is in use or not, never aim it at the sun or other very bright objects. Otherwise, blooming or smear maybe caused.
- Do not operate the camera beyond the specified temperature, humidity or power source.